Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I thought it would be a good idea to put ideas here for something to do as a guild

2 posters

Go down

I thought it would be a good idea to put ideas here for something to do as a guild  Empty I thought it would be a good idea to put ideas here for something to do as a guild

Post  Deadwarboyz Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm

[list][*]I was saying this so we all could get to no each other better and so everyone new including me will be positive to each other and have fun and maybe win prizes we should also set up a birthday schedule in the forums for ideas to celebrate everyone's birthdays just some ideas for the leaders:)))))

Deadwarboyz

Back to top Go down

I thought it would be a good idea to put ideas here for something to do as a guild  Empty Re: I thought it would be a good idea to put ideas here for something to do as a guild

Post  MyseryMuffin Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Good thinking deadwar (: i think this site actually have a birthday calender. But im not sure, i shall check it out Smile santa
MyseryMuffin
MyseryMuffin
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

I thought it would be a good idea to put ideas here for something to do as a guild  Empty Re: I thought it would be a good idea to put ideas here for something to do as a guild

Post  MyseryMuffin Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Okay yes, the site does have a birthday count-down thing on the home page. Smile
MyseryMuffin
MyseryMuffin
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down