Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I wanted to let everyone no I won't be on for a little while

2 posters

Go down

Hey I wanted to let everyone no I won't be on for a little while Empty Hey I wanted to let everyone no I won't be on for a little while

Post  Deadwarboyz Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:27 pm

My phone won't let me play the game even after I updated it so I'm still trying to figure it out just letting everyone no

Deadwarboyz

Back to top Go down

Hey I wanted to let everyone no I won't be on for a little while Empty Re: Hey I wanted to let everyone no I won't be on for a little while

Post  MyseryMuffin Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Thank for letting us know! Hope you fix the problen soon! Smile
MyseryMuffin
MyseryMuffin
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Hey I wanted to let everyone no I won't be on for a little while Empty Re: Hey I wanted to let everyone no I won't be on for a little while

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Are you on iphone 4, 3g, 3? Try deleting the app and reinstalling it? I had to do that on my ipad1, worked find on the iphone4 and ipad2 though. Let me know if this helped. Good luck! Smile

Back to top Go down

Hey I wanted to let everyone no I won't be on for a little while Empty Finally got it to work

Post  Deadwarboyz Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:15 am

Just wanted to let everyone know I figured it on I might be on tonight mostlikely 2morrow Thoe thank you everyone for your help and support

Deadwarboyz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum