Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon drops rules

4 posters

Go down

Dungeon drops rules Empty Dungeon drops rules

Post  MyseryMuffin Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Hey guys, this is just a friendly reminder that only loot the items you and the toon youre using needs. Dont roll on other classes' stuffs, because theyre all bound on pick up. Have fun in dungeons! n__n
MyseryMuffin
MyseryMuffin
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Dungeon drops rules Empty In addition

Post  Leon Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Always Remember one The Guy You're Leading Died You Have To Reset To Start Again scratch

Leon
Noodle
Noodle

Back to top Go down

Dungeon drops rules Empty Re: Dungeon drops rules

Post  Draxxus Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:38 am

I wish this was common sense to everyone. Every group I've ran with there has been someone instantly rolling need on an item they can't even make use of .__. The first guy claimed he didn't know how to look at them item so he had to roll need just incase.. Seriously? XD Oh well, I've yet to see any monk gear drop so It's no big deal. Need before greed guys Wink
Draxxus
Draxxus
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:38 am

I had one team member roll on an item for rangers and they were a mage, because the other two items I got because they were also ranger items. Stupid asshole, I could have had a dagger with better stats than I do now, but no, he got it, and then sold it to vendor for under two g's. Motha'fu... sigh, this is why I don't do the dungeon. That's right, I did it like four times, twice on each level, then I quit. Too much bullshit with people getting pissed that they don't get items so the gank one just for the pocket change. Pissed me off, can you tell? Oh well. I'll find something else to do in the meantime until the dungeon fever simmers down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draxxus Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 am

Hey atleast it's been keeping the idiots busy and out of global chat. I mean its filled with dungeon spam now.. But that's better then OMG A BEAR every 10 seconds.
Draxxus
Draxxus
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Prier Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 am

Lol, what's the point in rolling for an item you cant even use.... People can be so dumb sometimes -__-
I've done this a few times with everyone in the group rolling for everything and anything. Gonna just run it with you guys from now on....
Prier
Prier
Pancake
Pancake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Yeah stupid greedy people suck ass. Yeah, that was blunt and to the point.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum