Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW PVP AREA---Tear Coast(lvl 60+)

2 posters

Go down

NEW PVP AREA---Tear Coast(lvl 60+) Empty NEW PVP AREA---Tear Coast(lvl 60+)

Post  MyseryMuffin Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:06 pm

I dont know why GL kept this as a secret, but, there indeed is a new pvp area in tear coast. It is located on the island/peninsula right above Silent Castle and below Old Oak Mine on your map.
NEW PVP AREA---Tear Coast(lvl 60+) Tear-c12

So whats there?
Well, it is filled with lvl 60 elite mobs roaming around. I believe they drop blue recipes and champion symbols, but im not sure, will need to be confirmed. Also, there is a boss- Evil Prince?(not sure if its right Razz) i believe he drops epic recipe and champion symbols.
**Recommended to go with atleast a group of 2, it is very hard to solo. And also watchout for Xenocide nubs, they are theyre 24/7**
I dont have much imformation about this area as of now, but i'll be comming back to update for more stuff (:
MyseryMuffin
MyseryMuffin
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

NEW PVP AREA---Tear Coast(lvl 60+) Empty Re: NEW PVP AREA---Tear Coast(lvl 60+)

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:58 pm

I was there yesterday with my warrior while getting lost leaving Silent Castle, I took the before pics that I will edit in later once I mail them to myself and then host here. It was a great place to picnic but then the elites and Xenos moved in. Maybe now I stand a chance to solo the EK again. Maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post  MyseryMuffin Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Nupe ash, nupe. I checked EK last time, and was once again scarred for my life: 3 teams of xeno/other guilds swarming the place...
MyseryMuffin
MyseryMuffin
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:42 pm

No one is at the EK site earlier, just me and Smash. He's an old hunt/quest buddy so please cut him some slack ya'll, he's just a guy, and you know how guys can be. He is a really good warrior and has saved my ass a few times. That aside. The EK has some reach so stay to the pond to the right for range attacks. That's how I took him down this time. Almost died once, but still did it. Think I'll let Salvation and XenoZombies take a whack at the Silent Castle boss for a while until I can get my warrior to l60.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draxxus Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:33 am

I've had a lot of fun at this place both times I've been there. Even with Xenocide stealing our kills .__. It's slightly challenging and we're able to bring as many guildies as we want (: I'm curious as to what these blue patterns make though. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Draxxus
Draxxus
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum