Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did the world just end or did the server go down?

Go down

Did the world just end or did the server go down? Empty Did the world just end or did the server go down?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:06 am

Figure now would be a good time for there to be a "is the server down?" thread. I was in the dungeon and everything shut down and no one was there. I dropped team and then figured I should sign back in. Then, it would not connect. Wait, there it is ... never mind. But in the future when we are having connectivity issues post it here so we know it's not just us.

Back to top Go down

Did the world just end or did the server go down? Empty Re: Did the world just end or did the server go down?

Post  MyseryMuffin Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:22 am

Yup ash, it was probably the server crashed. I was at gm and all of a sudden no one was there o.o i tried reloging but had the same issue as you. But eventually got in later.
MyseryMuffin
MyseryMuffin
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Did the world just end or did the server go down? Empty Re: Did the world just end or did the server go down?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 pm

So for the third time today I was the only one in GM, could not guild chat, no mailbox, no trunk, nothing just the buildings and landscapes. I am getting so fed up with this that I may just do the dailies when i can get on just to get the gold and bank it. They seriously need to fix this update. Has caused more damage to the game than helped it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:04 am

Now it's down for maintenance. Maybe these issues will be fixed, and maybe monkeys might fly out my butt. cyclops I have rune armor to buff. Auction for one formula to do this ends in three hours on one of the pieces to buff, perhaps the sever will be up by then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down