Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application:Anarkhaus

2 posters

Go down

Application:Anarkhaus Empty Application:Anarkhaus

Post  Anarkhau Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:42 am

This Is Anarkhaus, level 56 Draenai Paladin.
Anarkhaus Baron Graylle, Stormwind Sergeant, Ex-Knight of The Last Battalion.
I grew up in Exodar until the age of 350. I was then abandoned by my Guardians. I was an Orphan and Grew up in a generally smaller family of 3, All of us were of Draenai decent, in a small village in What is now known as 'The Eastern Plague Lands' until it was demolished and plagued of course. I was taken at the age of 1000 to join the Stormwind Cadet Forces to train and fight the Evil of the lands. I was regarded as useful for my life span and Strength was noticeably greater than the Humans. I Was then Gradually promoted to Staff Sergeant and Awarded the Medallion of Honor By the King of Stormwind Himself, Varian Wrynn. I am now realizing that my life has been directed at a single thought of Dedication and to fight the Evil and Battles of the people of Stormwind. I am now lost, I rather not die without any Significance of my own Ethnic Decent and Older roots and I aim to reunite myself with What I should Righteously be fighting for. For Exodar and the Draenai Legion. If I am rejected from joinning the guild, I shall forever be lost and be known as the Draenai That fought for only one purpose; For Humanity. I aim to save my origins and the people of which I decended from. Not the race that forcefully conned me into fighting for a seperate cause. I wish only to be of Use and to strike with Righteous Purpose and to purge the foe with the mighty strength I have been gifted with by the Naaru Defeating every taint of evil that tries to strike us down. But for this there is only one thing that Is required. A guild of which Is willing to defend our marvellous Home of ours. Will you accept me to join The Light Of Arugs? My fate is Within your hands. Another lost soul or One who is Full of courage and willing to stand for his Race.
Thank you , Anarkhaus Barron Graylle

I hope you aprove of this

- Anarkhaus

Anarkhau

Back to top Go down

Application:Anarkhaus Empty Re: Application:Anarkhaus

Post  Cookie Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Who teh fark are you D:

Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Cool story btw

Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Prier Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:02 pm

....whoa, that's some hardcore roleplaying there o.o
Prier
Prier
Pancake
Pancake

Back to top Go down

Post  squishie Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:44 am

dirty righteous thinking paladins! FOR THE HORDE!

squishie
Pancake
Pancake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum